Nanjappa Polytechnic College, formerly named as Nanjappa Institute of Technology, was founded by the tirupur education foundation in october 1982 (vide G. O. MS.NO 2286 dated 19.10.1982) for the purpose of imparting technical education to rural people in the area. We are the special distinction of being the first self financing polytechnic approved by the Govt of Tamilnadu as well as All India Council for technical education, among all the self financing polytechnics in Tamilnadu. The institution started functioning at morattupalayam near tirupur in 1982 and was later shifted to the present premises at karumathampatti in 1989, vide Government order 1002 dated 7.8.89. Read More...
Admission Open for Academic 2019-2020
An Investment in Knowledge Pays the Best Interest
A College is defined by the Activities it offers